Marketing Communications & Brand Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced individual to manage our Marketing Communications and Brand .
- - Supporting and building a brand that reflects our values and heritage and is future-proof.
- - Use customer and market insight to ensure brand matches customer needs.
- - Create your own brand strategy roadmap and plan.
- - Brand Development.
- - Ensure brand clearly positions Gibtelecom in the marketplace.
Communications and media planning:
- - Define communications strategy and plan for Gibtelecom.
- - Translate organisational goals into the overarching communications plan (across brand, customer acquisition/trading, customer engagement and retention).
- - Own and manage a rolling 12 months Communications plan, ensuring right communication and media strategy for the business.
- - Deliver plan across all channels (ATL, Digital, BTL, and Social) across target consumer and enterprise segments.
- - Review and manage marketing efficiency and effectiveness, delivering against KPIs.
- - Develop live assessment to improve and enhance.
- - Ensure promotions are creative, innovative, frequent, fresh and appealing.
- - Manage sponsorships, public relations and customer events, maximising brand positioning, reach and exposure.
Qualifications/Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will:
- - Be educated to degree level in the areas of Marketing, and Marketing Communications business or similar, with proven and demonstrable experience in this field.
- - Excellent communicator with copywriting skills, with the ability to adapt language and tone across audiences and media.
- - Be a people person with a strong focus on customer service and engagement.
- - Be experienced in managing both internal and external customer relationships.
- - Be detail-oriented with strong organisational skills.
- - Be fluent in the English and Spanish language.
- - Have an excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- - Demonstrate sound commercial judgement.
- - Be a valuable contributor to the team.
- - Be self-motivated, multi-task and coordinate own work schedules to achieve business targets and deadlines.
- - Be willing to learn and develop new skills and be flexible in working practices.
- - Have knowledge of Gibtelecom products and services.
- - Good knowledge of marketing techniques.
- - Experience in producing copy for digital, print and broadcast.
- - Be creative with graphic design skills.
- - Demonstrated digital and social media management experience.
- - Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and appetite to learn about all aspects of the business.
In addition the following would be desirable:
- - Have knowledge of the telecoms industry products and services.
- - Graphic design skills, including use of Adobe Design Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- - Basic web design skills
If interested please send your CV together with a short covering letter addressed to The Senior Human Resources Advisor at Careers@gibtele.com
*Please quote the vacancy reference on all correspondence.
How to apply
If you are interested in learning more about current employment opportunities at Gibetelecom, please contact:
Human resources department
Telephone: (+350) 20052217
15/21 John Mackintosh Square, Gibraltar