We’re looking for a talented, data-driven marketer to join us in the Gibtelecom team.
As a Marketing Analyst, you will oversee the collecting, cleaning, and analysing of all marketing data across customer demographics, sales figures, website analytics, social media metrics and more. Utilising your love of statistics, you’ll help identify invaluable insights and trends that will supercharge our marketing strategies and campaigns and contribute towards enhancing brand awareness and achieving the wider marketing goals.
- Apply statistical methods and data modelling techniques to identify meaningful insights and trends.
- Evaluate overall campaign performance against ROI, KPI’s, acquisition and retention targets. Confidently communicate marketing performance to key stakeholders.
- Conduct market research studies to identify industry trends, customer behaviour and the competitive landscape.
- Identify opportunities for price optimisation, promotional strategies, and product positioning.
- Develop customer profiles to guide marketing strategies and provide recommendations on effective targeting strategies to enhance customer engagement and conversion.
- Utilise statistical modelling techniques to forecast trends, customer behaviour and sales projections.
- Collaborate with the wider business to align data analysis efforts and provide actionable recommendations.
- Assist the wider marketing team to ensure the successful execution of marketing and sales campaigns. Provide support in areas such as content creation, campaign coordination, promotional events, and admin duties.
What do I need to apply?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in business, marketing, statistics, economics or a related field.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in data analysis tools like Excel, SQL, and/or other statistical software
- Knowledge of data visualisation tools e.g., Tableau
- Familiarity with marketing platforms, CRM systems, and web analytics tools.
- Understanding of statistical analysis techniques, predictive modelling, and data mining.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to convey complex data analysis concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Previous experience in marketing analytics or data analysis roles is preferred but not a requirement.