Never miss a call with our free voicemail service.
Setting up your voicemail is easy and a voice prompt will guide you through the various features and options available.
To set up your voicemail dial 123 from your landline phone. Key in your mailbox number (this is the same as your eight digit phone number) followed by *. Key in your passcode (the default password is 12345) and then follow the steps to personalise your mailbox.
You can then set up your line for voicemail to answer calls as follows:
• Voicemail to answer 'all calls' Dial *21* 123 #
• Voicemail to answer 'on no reply' Dial *61* 123 #
• Voicemail to answer 'on busy' Dial *67* 123 #
Note: Diversion on busy and on no reply may be active simultaneously.
Checking your voicemail
You can check your voicemail from any phone anywhere in the world, allowing you to check your messages, change your greeting or review your voicemail settings. To access your voicemail:
• Dial 123 if calling from your home phone or +350 20061234 if calling from abroad, another local number or a Gibtelecom mobile.
• Key in your mailbox number (same as telephone number) followed by*
• Key in your passcode
Note: Calls from local landlines to 123 are free. Calls to 20061234 are charged at applicable rates.