Gibtelecom measures to increase social distancing & slow the spread of COVID-19
March 14, 2020
In line with HM Government of Gibraltar measures and recommendations to slow the spread of COVID-19, Gibtelecom will only be accepting card and cheque payments in store as from Tuesday 17 March. Gibtelecom opening hours remain unchanged.
Customers are also reminded that they can interact and pay remotely with Gibtelecom across various platforms:
- My Gibtelecom portal – view and pay bills, check usage, top up and buy data online. Register at my.gibtele.com
- My Gibtelecom mobile app – view, pay, check usage, top up and buy data from your mobile device. Available for download from the App Store and Google Play stores. Register at my.gibtele.com
- Reload (prepaid) customers are also able to top up and buy data online at gibtele.com or via the My Gibtelecom portal and mobile app.
- Go paperless - receive bills by email and pay by direct debit.
- Pay by credit/debit card over the phone by calling 20052200
More information at gibtele.com
Should you need any assistance, please contact Customer Care on 20052200 or email@example.com They will be happy to help you set up the above, or assist you with your payments and transactions, as well as answer any queries you may have.
Former Gibtelecom employee takes on E-M-POWER challenge
Former Gibtelecom employee, Eric Rowbottom, will be embarking on a huge cha...
A heart-to-heart with the chairman of GibSams
We catch up with GibSam's Chairman Marielou.